You are seconds away from a super low interest rate!
What is a streamline?
The FHA "Streamline Refinance" allows FHA borrowers to take advantage of all time low FHA interest rates. The Streamline Refinance was developed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and has been around since the early 1980's. This program is strictly regulated by HUD, and can only be performed by certain FHA approved lenders.
The main purpose of the FHA streamline refinance is to lower your mortgage payments. You are entitled to lower your payment every time interest rates drop. You also may be eligible to shorten the term of your mortgage.
Since Oceanside Mortgage is a direct lender, we are able to offer some of the lowest FHA streamline rates. On average, our rates are between 0.375% and 0.750% lower then our competition. Even if you just closed on your current mortgage, a lower rate may still be available.
- The loan being refinanced must be an FHA
- The borrower's Principal and Interest payment (P&I) must be reduced
- All loans being refinanced must be current
- No 30-day mortgage late payments in the prior 12 months are permitted
- All borrowers must be employed or retired
There are a few documents we need you to collect to process your loan. Do not worry if you cannot locate all of the documents, we should be able to help you. We will need:
- Drivers License
- Social Security Card, W-2, or 1099
- Mortgage Note
- Mortgage Statement
- A utility bill
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
Dan W. (Crofton, MD)
Incredibly helpful in helping us purchase our first home. Highly professional at all steps along the way! They ensured that the process was streamlined and as simple as possible. I would highly recommend using this company for your new home loan!
Dana B. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
My experience with Oceanside Mortgage has been nothing short of fabulous...the closing process was smooth and seamless. Oceanside closed our refinance in under 3 weeks. AMAZING!!!!
Why Choose Oceanside:
We have been doing streamline refinances since their inception. We have refined the process in order to maximize the benefit to you. There are several distinct advantages that Oceanside Mortgage can offer you.
- We offer a no closing cost option. This minimizes the amount of money added to your loan
- We do not require an appraisal. It is ok if your property value has decreased
- You are allowed to skip your next mortgage payment. This payment will be financed into your loan
- We can transfer your escrow account to your new loan.
- We do not charge any ‘junk’ fees. You do not need to pay an appraisal fee, a credit report fee, or an application fee
- We are a direct lender. We eliminate all ‘middle-man’ fees. Loan decisions are made in house
How Do I Get Started?
Please contact a loan specialist immediately to get the process started. We can provide you with a no-cost, no-obligation, loan benefit worksheet showing you exactly how much you can save! There are 2 easy ways to do this:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-955-8965
- Fill out the form on this page